Sunday, September 27, 2009

This Season

This was what you all warned me about, right?

I've discovered I must calculate every moment of the day to get everything done.  I should not blog, facebook, or read for pleasure.  I should not pick zits, eat ice cream, or stare at the computer uselessly. 

Why?  Because there is so much to be done...and so little time to do it in.  I'm not stressed, don't get me wrong. Life isn't even busy in the useless sense.  Life is FULL.  Full of friends, sunshine, adventures...and things to do to make sure my next adventure happens with ease!

Ok, so I might be a little stressed.  So, I blog, facebook, and read for pleasure.  Then, I pick my zits, eat ice cream and stare uselessly at blank computer screens.  It keeps me sane.  I'm finding my ME time in the midst of lots of other things.  I drive with the radio off more, cherishing the silence.  I enjoy my People magazine.  This is it, isn't it?  In a few months, there will be no more lazy mornings in bed, alone.  There will be no more "house to myself," but having my best friend around will be better.  Of that I am sure.  Of this season being one of change, one of preparation, I am happy.  Joyfully expectant. 

2 comments:

nikki said...

It really is an exciting time. (I think almost better than the wedding. but I'm odd like that)

:)

Ang D said...

It was...I sort of miss it! The wedding was fun, but....

:)