Thursday, July 12, 2012

Drive 8 hours with a 12 mo old to the desert in July? Sure!

Seriously?  Who does that?  For two days?

Oh, we did.  But never again.

 If I can help it.



Church in a rock.  


Walk to a watering hole.  





 Trying to stay cool in the shade (didn't work) and final victory.  It was amazing how our little flower perked up once he hit the water.

Gotta love the bubble butt disposable diapers turn into when they fill with water.





Monkey on my back. 


 Hike on Day 2 sans kid.  Thanks Auntie Julie!




Any form of water in the desert is a welcome sight.  Even a fountain in an art mall.  



The morning before we left we went to Slide Rock Park, but didn't take any photo cameras, so I'll have to find a short video and post it later.  We all had a lot of fun there!

2 comments:

Addie said...

Love Sedona! Looks like fun! What kind of pack are you carrying Audric in?!

Ang D said...

It's an Ergo - LOVE it. I've tried several others, but this one is easiest with such a big boy. There are a couple of other similar styles - different brands - but I love this one!