Monday, February 24, 2014

7 Months and MOVING...

Os or Oz (daddy likes it the first way...) turned 7 months old last week...He sure resembles a little boy much more than a baby now!







He's always on the move - he hardly likes to be held anymore because there is always someone or something more interesting to look at.  Most of the time he is crawling to his brother - to find what trouble they can cause.

Two happy teeth emerged after a night of crying...and lots of waking.  We did finally move him to his crib, and while he does occasionally wake his brother up, its mostly been a smooth transition.  I think we've finally mastered the 2-3 hour afternoon nap to coincide with brother's occasional nap/quiet time.  Makes a mama happy!

I think I'm learning that Oz does not like to be fed, but would rather feed himself - puffs, avocados, and bananas right now.  He's not quite as adventurous as I remember Audy being - but we keep trying!

Wearing 6-12 and 9 month clothes.  I don't think he gained any weight this month, but that doesn't seem possible either...


No comments: