...and my beloved's is mine. I'm engaged! Preparing for marriage...and there is a lot more to that wedding day than I had anticipated! We are getting married on January 1, 2010. Six months from today. Six months to plan. I have never been a girl who planned her wedding day as a little girl. I should have been. I should have known a FEW details...Jason picked out the ring. It's beautiful. I've had it sized the past week and my finger has missed it! He did such a good job -- I always wanted a man who could pick something out for me and he did - perfectly!

I've been working on our website little by little: http://www.jasonangela.brides.com
Website, date, location: check. Now for the nitty gritty! Dresses, colors, decor, food...it feels like a never ending list. However, as Jason pointed out this morning, by the time the last season of LOST premieres in the spring, we will be married! THAT'S what I'm looking forward to!
Thanks to Jonathan Thrasher for being there on our engagement and capturing the whole thing with his talent!
1 comment:
yay! i am so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment