Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A birthday!

January 18, 2006 is Harley Rose's birthday! magnify

A photo yet of my precious, new baby (second) cousin! New babies have to be the most amazing things in the world! And my cousin make child birth appear easier than cookie baking. Glad I share her genes!

A student, one of my favorites (if I'm allowed) came to me today and said something like this: "Ms. Davies, I had a dream about you last night! I was at university and I had a problem and I thought 'Who can I call -- oh, Ms. Davies!' and I saw you and you had two sons. You helped me while I was at university. Isn't that a great dream?" I laughed -- and loved that first I had two sons and second that she was at university. She will be someday...and I hope the rest of her dream is proph

No comments: